Julie received her Master of Arts degree in Counseling Psychology from Bethel University. She enjoys working with individuals, families, adolescents, and children across a broad range of cultural contexts. Julie has also received additional training in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), and has extensive experience working with individuals and families that are affected by trauma. She has experience working with children and adolescents on the autism spectrum and their families, as well as with adolescents struggling with depression and anxiety.
Julie places an emphasis on highlighting individual strengths and helping clients use them to make lasting changes in their lives.
Special areas of interest include:
- Abuse/Trauma Concerns
- Attachment Issues
- Adolescent Issues
- Bullying Prevention, Intervention and Recovery
- Communication & Conflict Resolution
- Educational Challenges
- Family Conflict/Relational Issues
- Life Transitions
- Parenting Concerns
- Self- Esteem Issues
- MN Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor #1558
- Member – Minnesota Counseling Association
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TF-CBT)