Tyson FabyanskeMA, LADC
Tyson completed his Master’s degree in clinical psychology at Argosy University and is licensed through the state of Minnesota as an alcohol and drug counselor.
Tyson enjoys working with adults and adolescents and has extensive experience in working with individuals and families that are affected by substance use disorders. He utilizes a broad range of approaches to therapy, including mind, body, and spirit care. Although Tyson works with clients on a variety of issues, his more specific areas of interest are:
- Communication & Conflict Resolution
- Grief and Loss
- Spiritual Growth
Licensure, Affiliations & Evidence Based Specialties
- MN Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor #303921
- Member of Minnesota Association of Resources for Recovery and Chemical Health (MARRCH)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) skills, education
- Health Realization (HR)/3 Principles (Mind, Thought, Consciousness)
- Twelve-Step Facilitation (TSF)
Tyson has over 7 years of experience providing counseling in Minnesota communities and is well-versed in working with both diverse populations and adolescents. He enjoys running, fishing, playing soccer, and snowboarding.
What can you expect in therapy? Therapy is a special and safe place in which you can explore your own experiences. Your story is as unique as you are. You are in charge, and you are not alone. One of Tyson’s strengths is to build a strong and stable therapeutic relationship with clients in order to be a companion through their discoveries.